Commercial CMA Knowledge Series On Company Accounts And Audit For CMA Inter By G.C. Rao Applicable for December 2022 & Onwards Exam
• About 200 Solved Illustrations
• Bit bank covered for each topic keeping in view of offline exam pattern.
• Step-wise presentation and supporting calculations in the form of working notes.
• Covered past 10 years CMA Inter exam problems which act as strong foundation to crack CMA Inter Exams.
• Companies Act, 2013 Relevant Provisions updated
About the Author
- Govada Chalapathi Rao (G.C.Rao) is a graduate in commerce and a fellow member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. He secured All India 12th Rank in CMA Inter and 16th Rank in CMA Final.
- He possesses 15 years of teaching experience to students of CMA Foundation, Inter and Final.
He is faculty member at G.C.RAO ACADEMY, an exclusive coaching center for CMA. He is visiting faculty at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Bangalore chapter.
Areas of specialization include Cost Accounting, Strategic Cost Management, Financial Accounting, Direct Taxation, Financial Management, Indirect Taxation, Financial Reporting, and Cost Audit.