GST Law Analysis & Procedures (Set of 2 Volumes) by CA. Chitresh Gupta & CA. Shilpi Gupta
GST ? Law, Analysis & Procedures :?is written with a objective to provide clarity along with indepth analysis on various aspects of Goods & Services Tax law in a simple and lucid manner. In order to enhance the user reading experience
The book is divided into five parts i.e. :
- Important Provisions at Glance- The section will provide bird eye view on various important provisions like ITC Set off Mechanism, Jurisdiction, Invoices formats, Forms under GST etc
- Goods & Services Tax Law- This section provides detailed commentary on various provisions of GST law along with table of relevant legal Provisions, notification , forms along with detailed FAQ on each topic.
- Goods & Services Tax- Implementation Road map- This section gives insight on operational aspects of GST like Accounting entries, Professional Opportunities, GSPs etc.
- Goods & Services Tax Tariff: The section provides the tariff of various Goods and services as notified by the Government.
- Goods & Services Tax Statutory Provisions: This section provides the entire GST Acts, Rules, Forms, Notifications, Circulars and Press Releases till date.