I am pleased to present before you the new technique to learn law & experience it through these notes. I have worked over these notes for more than 5 years and for me it is never ending process. As perfection is the matter of continuously working over period I am always dedicated to make notes better & find new ways and approaches to present it in better & simplified manner. My preparing motive while preparing notes and teaching students is to make them understand logic behind Subject matter & guiding them tor scoring better marks than their expectation. At this point of time I am satisfied by reviews of students that I am doing my job well
Company Law and Securities Law
- Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
- Meetings of Board and its Powers
- Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
- Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
- Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamations
- Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
- Registered Values
- Removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies
- Winding Up
- Companies Authorised to Register under the Companies Act, 201 3
- Companies Incorporated Outside India
- Government Companies
- Registration Offices and Fees
- Power to Demand Information & statistics
- Nidhi Companies
- National Company Law Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Producer Companies
- Special Courts
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India 1992
- The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act
- The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
- The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
- The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
About the Author
- Leading Lecturer of WIRC.
- Taught over 100+ student’s batch in person.
- Taught over 7000+ students in just 5
- Mastered over 2000+ cases of Law.
- Member of ICAI & qualified Company Secretary.
- Practicing in Company Law & Audit matters for over 5 years.
- Practical approach to E forms and filling.
- Inventor of Chart form of technique for Law to make it easier to understand and remember
SAl JOSHI KHARE
- CA Final / CS Final / M.Com
- 4 years of work experience in statutory, internal, tax audit
- Worked as co-author for many books regarding company and