Video Lecture CA Final Group 1 A S & Ind V K Agarwal
Video Lecture CA Final Group 1 A S & Ind V K Agarwal
Terms and Conditions
1) Do not connect Pen-drives/ PC/ Laptop to any other electronic devices like projectors/ TV/ Tab/ Mobiles.
2) Any data corruption/tamper detection shall be your sole responsibility and
A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives. You expressly agree that your use or inability to use the pen-drive is at your sole risk
3) In case of system failure /damaged / hard disk failure A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives.
4) In case of formatting your PC/ Laptop. You have to take permission from our pune office then our IT Team will take necessary backups from your PC/ Laptop then you can format otherwise A S Foundation shall not be liable to re-issue or re-activate the pen-drives.
5) Antivirus should be updated.
6) Validity Period (From the date of registration) for CA IPCC/Final Regular pen-drive lecture is 1 year and for CA IPCC/Final Revision pen-drive lecture is 6 months.
For CA IPCC each lecture will expire after 2 times of viewing hours or validity from registration, whichever is earlier.
7) After the product expiration, if you need to view it again, you will need to pay to renew your subscription or you can format the pen drive and use it for storage purpose.
|Topic Name||Video Name||Length|
|Accounting_Standards||Amendments in Accounting Standards.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 02- Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 02- Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 07- Lecture 1.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 07- Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 09- Lecture 1.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 09- Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 11 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 11- Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 12 – Lecture 1.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 12 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 13 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 13 – Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 15 – Lecture 1.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 15 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 15 – Lecture 3.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 16- Lecture 1.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 16- Lecture 2.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 16- Lecture 3.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 17 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 17 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 18 – lecture? 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 18 – Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 19 – Lecture 1.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 19 – Lecture 2.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 19 – Lecture 3.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 19 – Lecture 4.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 20? – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 20 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 20 – Lecture 3.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 22 – Lecture 1.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 22 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 22 – Lecture 3.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 23 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 23 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 23 – Lecture 3.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 24 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 24 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 25 – Lecture 1.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 25 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 26 – Lecture 1.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 26 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 27 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|AS 27 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:00:00|
|AS 27 – Lecture 3.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 27 – Lecture 4.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 28 – Lecture 1.mp4||0:30:00|
|AS 28 – Lecture 2.mp4||2:30:00|
|AS 28 – Lecture 3.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 29 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|AS 29 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 1 Lecture 1.mp4||1:20:00|
|Ind AS 1 Lecture 2.mp4||0:05:00|
|Ind AS 2.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 7.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 8 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 8 – lecture 2.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 10.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 11.mp4||0:30:00|
|IND AS 12 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|IND AS 12 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 16 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 16 – Lecture 2.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 17 Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 17 Lecture 2.mp4||0:10:00|
|Ind AS 18.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 19.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 20.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 21 – Effect of changes in foreign Exchange rates – Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 21 – Effect of changes in foreign Exchange rates – Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 23 – Lecture 1.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 23 – Lecture 2.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 24? – Lecture 1.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 24 – Lecture 2 -Related Party Disclosures.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 24 – Lecture 3 -Related Party Disclosures.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 27.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 28.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 29.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 33 – Lecture 1 – EPS.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 33 – Lecture 2 – EPS.mp4||1:30:00|
|IND AS 33 – Lecture 3 – EPS.mp4||0:30:00|
|Ind AS 36 – Lecture 1 – Impairment of Assets.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 36 – Lecture 2 – Impairment of Assets.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 36 – Lecture 3 – Impairment of Assets.mp4||1:00:00|
|Ind AS 36 – Lecture 4 – Impairment of Assets.mp4||1:30:00|
|Ind AS 36 – Lecture 5 – Impairment of Assets.mp4||1:00:00|
- Chartered Accountant devoted to the cause of C. A. Students. He was a merit holder in all the three levels of exams conducted by ICAI (2nd, 4th and 24th Rank in CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final respectively). He also has a unique distinction of scoring 99 marks in Accountancy in CA Foundation.
- He completed his graduation in 1998, with distinction from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune. In 2000, he completed his M.Com. from Pune University with first class. In 2007, he passed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination, USA with 90.25%.
- He had also appeared for U.P.S.C, examination and twice got the interview call but could not make into final selection list. However, the experience and knowledge gained while preparing for UPSC helped him to broaden his outlook and proved very useful for teaching CA students. He has also passed Diploma in Business Finance conducted by ICFAI, Hyderabad. In 2006, he passed Derivative Module conducted by National Stock Exchange with 81.25%.
- Currently, he is providing guidance to C.A. students to meet the challenges of tough examination conducted by ICAI. Within a short span of eleven years, he has guided over 36,000 students to face the examinations confidently. In the opinion of the students, he is one of the best teachers for Accounts & Financial Management.
He was a co-opted member of Board of Studies, ICAI for the year 2007-2008.
- He has also co-authored “Advanced Auditing” for C.A. Final students, which has become a national best – seller. He has written a book on “Auditing for P.C.C./I.P.C.C”, which has been highly appreciated by the students community. He has compiled a book, “Laws of Success”, which is a collection of great thoughts and words of inspiration.? His other works include a book on Accounting Standards, which has been written in a very simple, concise and student friendly manner. He has prepared a theory book, “CA Final – Financial Management”, which contains the entire syllabus in simple and easy language. Similarly, a theory book has been prepared for “PC.C. / I.P.C.C. Costing and Financial Management”.
- He has also compiled a book “Mind Candy”, a book on motivation and leadership. He has compiled a book, “Sweet Voice”, a book on motivational quotes. He is a founder member of “A. S. Foundation”, an organisation to promote education among the large section of people. He is supported by eminent faculties.
- His working experience with firms like M/s. S. B. Billimoria & Co. and M/s. A. F. Ferguson & Co. helped him to understand the intricacies of corporate world. He believes in Swami Vivekanand’s words, “Arise, Awake and stop not till the Goal is reached.”
Regular batch comprises complete video lectures and study material. Regular batch covers all concepts, Bareact and Q&A in details. The Faculty has covered the entire syllabus as per the ICAI Study material.
The lectures are applicable for the old course for Nov?18 Exam.
Yes, The demo video is available on our website. You can click on demo video Tab.
The course duration of video lecture is 141 hours for?Group 1 Accounting Standards And Ind As Old Syllabus By CA Vinod Kumar Agarwal and the product has a validity of 1 year from the date of activation.
Date of the activation means ?the day student activates the Pendrive on the laptop? and not the date when the product is shipped.
Amendments will be provided to a student through youtube at free of cost.
2 views, No. of views means how many times we can view the lectures.
For eg; Total hours in a course purchased by you is 40 hours and no. of views available is 2 times then, total hours that can be viewed in the course is 80 hours. (40 hrs*2 times)
No. of clicks/ Pause and Play – Unlimited [It means, how many times you can start and close each video lecture]
Windows 7/8/8.1, Windows 10, Minimum Intel core 2 duo processor& minimum frequency is 2.0 GHZ, Minimum 2 GB RAM
(Our software will work only on Windows platform not on MAC/ Apple/ other operating systems)
Video lecture software once installed on any PC/laptop it is not possible to shift or reinstall on any other PC/laptop in any circumstances.
No, Course is provided in an offline mode so regular internet connectivity is not required but at the time of installation makes sure you should have a proper internet connection.
Students queries will get resolved through email or WhatsApp or on a call with Faculty at specific times.