CA Final Information Systems Control Audit (ISCA) Manish Valechha
Key Features of the Book
- A Comprehensive textbook on ISCA especially designed for CA Final May 2020 Examination.
- Memory Code (Mnemonic) based – To facilitate quick grasp over the subject.The term is used here in its broadest possible sense. Based on students’ suggestions names are also included as Memory Codes.
- Full-Color Edition – To highlight the most noticeable and important points to speed up effective revision at 11th ?hour.
- Step-wise Bifurcation of Lengthy Chapters into smaller sections to make learning more easier.
- Illustrative Anecdotes and Asides – To enliven the study of ISCA – They ADD realism And interest and bring the real world into the text book treatment of ISCA.
- Tutorial Notes – To make the text user-friendly and provide everything you need Without outside help.
- Entire Subject has been dealt with in a ” Self-Study Style ” which encourages students to learn on their own.
- Rich and Lucid Examples – To illustrate and clarify complex topics.
- Fully Analyzed and simplified Text – To understand the concepts in just one reading.
- All Inclusive wide range Diagrams and Charts – For more clarity and better marks oriented presentation.
- A Pre-reading writing
- Governance & Management of Information Systems
- Information Systems [IS) Concepts
- Protection of Information Systems
- BCM. BCP and DRP
- Acquisition. Development & Implementation of IS
- Auditing of Information systems
- IT Regulatory Issues
- Emerging Technologies
About the Author & Publisher
Manish M. Valechha is a famour author for CA Final Students Edition Books on ISCA. He has published the present edition of the book under his own firm Valechha Educational.His Experienced Associate with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. Skilled in Options, Quantitative Finance, Time Series Analysis and Capital Markets. Strong professional with a B.E. (Hons.) from Birla Institute of Technology and Science.