- Presentation of the subject is designed on “teach-yourself” technique which enables students to learn faster
- Unit 1 covers income-tax/TDS. Service tax is discussed in Unit 2.
- Income-tax law is presented in Chapter 1 in tabular form which will serve as a guide to readers to refresh their knowledge. Provision pertaining to e-filing of income-tax returns/TDS returns are given in subsequent chapters
- The book contains :
25 Case Studies for e-filing of income-tax returns in ITR-1 to ITR-6,
6 Case Studies for e-TDS returns in Form Nos. 24Q and 26Q,
2 Case Studies for e-filing of service tax returns.
- One can generate e-returns with the help of “Tax Computation &e-filing of income-tax return” and “e-TDS returns” (Educational CD) provided along with this book. Teachers may obtain XML files ofthese Case Studies by writing a mail (from their college mail id) to [email protected]
- The law stated in this book is as amended up to December 15, 2016.
Taxmann Student’s Guide to e-Returns with CD By Vinod K Singhania Edition 2017
SKU: CAI444 Category: Service Tax Tag: Taxmann Student's Guide to e-Returns with CD By Vinod K Singhania Edition 2017