Taxmann GST For Traders By Vivek Laddha Edition July 2017
About the author
- Mr. Laddha is presently a Secretary (Gen.) of Fed-eration of Makers and Traders and Ajmer-Bhilwara Chapter of Inst. of Cost Accountants of India.
- He had delivered the sessions on GST for Multinational companies, various trade associations and forums of ICAI and ICMAI.
- He is writing a book on GST for sector specific businesses.
- He has completed his articleship from a veteran firm i.e. M.P. Chitale & Co., Mumbai and acquired the post qualification exposure at BDO Haribhakti, Mumbai.
- Currently Mr. Laddha is engaged in Practice of Cost Accountancy in Bhilwara and Mumbai covering wide area of business solutions. He is also visiting faculty member of Western India Regional Council of CA Institute.
- Mr. Laddha has conducted trainings for Life Insurance Corporation, Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund, and other reputed Private oganisations for Corporate Training. He is also affiliated with Ministry of Corporate Affairs and ICAI for Investor Awareness Programme.
- He is the founder member of Students’ Forum of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society, and Past President of Rajasthan Vidyarthi Griha, Students’ Committee, Mumbai.
- He is closely related to students and having teaching exposure of 6+years and has written the commentary on Auditing.