- An authentic and lucid presentation of the concepts, procedures and practices of Financial Management.
- Exclusive and indepth coverage of course prescribed for B.Com. (Hons.),Vth Semester/Annual Mode, University of Delhi.
- Synopsis in the beginning of every Chapter to present a concise view of the contents of the Chapter.
- A summary, in the form of Points to Remember, at the end of every Chapter to recapitulate the contents of the Chapter.
- Numerous Examples and Solved Graded Illustrations.
- Questions set in University Examinations have been incorporated at appropriate places.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) at the end of every Chapter.
About The Author
Dr. R.P. Rustagi is Associate Professor, Department of Commerce, Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. He is M.Com., M.Phil. (Accounting and Finance) from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, besides being a Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi. He obtained Doctorate from Jiwaji University, Gwalior. He has been teaching Accounting and Finance at Shri Ram College of Commerce (his alma mater) for more than three decades. He is also associated with Post-graduate teaching in Department of Commerce, University of Delhi. He is a visiting faculty in Executive Development Programmes in Finance arranged by the ICAI, ICSI and other Management Institutes. As an academician, his areas of interest are Strategic Financial Management, Investment Management, Capital Market, etc. He is an established author in Accounting and Financial Management.