Taxmann Combo for Direct Taxes By Vinod K. Singhania
Taxmann Combo for Direct Taxes By Vinod K. Singhania
These books, authored by Taxmann & Dr. Vinod K. Singhania, are a COMBO for the following publications on Direct Taxes:
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Act | 66th Edition | 2021
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Rules | 58th Edition | 2021
- Taxmann’s Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner | 45th Edition | 2021
The key features of these books are as follows:
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Act
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Act covers the annotated text of the Income-tax Act, 1961, in the most authentic, amended & updated format.
- The Present Publication is the 66th Edition & Updated till the following:
- The Finance Act, 2021
- The Taxation and Other Laws (Relaxation and Amendment of Certain Provisions) Act, 2020
- The noteworthy features of the book are as follows:
- [Bestseller Series] Taxmann’s Bestseller Book for more than Five-Decades
- [Zero Error] Follows the Six Sigma Approach to achieve the Benchmark of ‘Zero Error’
- [Legislative History of Amendments], since 1961
- [Relevant provisions of all other allied laws] referred to in the Income-tax Act
- Comprehensive Table of Contents
- [Quick Navigation] Relevant Section Numbers are printed in Folios for Quick Navigation
- Annotation under each section shows:
- Relevant Rules & Forms
- Relevant Circulars & Notifications
- Date of enforcement of provisions
- Allied Laws referred to in the Section
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Rules
- Taxmann’s Income Tax Rules covers the annotated text of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, in the most authentic, amended & updated format.
- The Present Publication is the 58th Edition & Updated till Income-tax (Fifth Amendment) Rules, 2021 with the following noteworthy features:
- [Bestseller Series] Taxmann’s series of Bestseller Books for more than Five Decades
- [Zero Error] Follows the Six Sigma Approach to achieve the benchmark of ‘Zero Error’
- Coverage of this book includes:
- All Rules and Schemes, which are either notified under the Income-tax Act or are referred to in different provisions of the Income-tax Act, are covered
- Contains 23 divisions covering all Rules relevant under the Income-tax Act i.e.,
- Income-tax Rules
- STT Rules
- Equalisation Levy Rules
- Small Saving Schemes, etc.
- [Action Points] All Forms Carry Action Points that explains the Relevant Provisions and Process of Filing
- All Redundant and e-Forms are Marked for Quick Identifications
- Taxmann’s Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner
- Taxmann’s Ultimate Best-Seller, ‘Direct Taxes Ready Reckoner’ is a ready-referencer for all provisions of the Income-tax Act, covering illustrative commentary on the Finance Bill, 2021 (as passed by the Lok Sabha).
- The Present Publication is the 45th Edition & amended by the Finance Bill 2021 (as passed by the Lok Sabha), authored by Dr. Vinod K. Singhania. The book has the following noteworthy features:
- [Focused Analysis] without resorting to paraphrasing of sections and legal jargons, on the following:
- [Amendments made by the Finance Bill, 2021] are duly incorporated in respective Chapters of the Reckoner and are appropriately highlighted
- [Comprehensive Analysis of Amendments with Illustration] are given separately in Referencer 2: Amendments at a glance
- Difficult provisions (such as Section 45(4), Section 9B, etc.) have been explained by way of case studies
- [Analysis of all provisions of the Income-tax Act] along with relevant Rules, Judicial Pronouncements, Circulars and Notifications
- [Faceless Tax Proceedings] provides the summary of all the legal provisions
- Provides analysis on Alternative Tax Regime along-with Break Even Tables
- [Tabular Presentation] of all key provisions of the Income-tax Act
- [Computation of Taxes] on various slabs of Income
- Ready referencer on tax rates, TDS rates, TCS rates, due dates, etc.
- [Zero Error] Follows the six-sigma approach, to achieve the benchmark of ‘zero error’
About the Author
Vinod K. Singhania
Dr. Vinod K. Singhania got his Ph.D. from the Delhi School of Economics in 1976. His field of special interest includes all facets of corporate legislation and corporate economics especially the tax laws.
Associated in different capacities with several professional institutes and business houses in India and abroad, Dr. Singhania has also authored many popular books and software published by Taxmann.
He has to his credit more than 300 research articles which have appeared in leading journals. He has been a resource person in over 800 seminars in India and abroad.
Taxmann Publications has a dedicated in-house Research & Editorial Team. This team consists of a team of Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, and Lawyers. This team works under the guidance and supervision of Editor In-Chief Mr. Rakesh Bhargava.
The Research and Editorial Team is responsible to develop the reliable and accurate content for the readers. The team follows the six-sigma approach to achieve the benchmark of zero error in our publications and research platform. The team ensures that the following publication guidelines are thoroughly followed while developing the content:
- The statutory material is obtained only from the authorized and reliable sources
- Keep the readers abreast with the latest developments in the judicial and legislative fields
- Prepare the analytical write-ups on recent, controversial and contagious issues to help the readers to understand the event and its implications
- Every content being published by Taxmann should be complete, accurate and lucid
- All evidence-based statements must be supported with proper reference of Section, Circular No., Notification No. or citations
- The golden rules of grammar, style and consistency are thoroughly followed
- Choose a font and size that’s easy to read, and remain consistent across all imprint and digital publications