- Auditing concepts and principles explained in a lucid and succinct manner.
- Large number of examples given to expose the students to practical auditing situations.
- Tables and figures used extensively in the book to help the students understand the subject better.
- Relevant Standards on Auditing and case studies/problems incorporated at suitable places.
- Key points given at the end of every chapter and can be used as a ‘Fast Track Referencer’ by the students before the examination.
- Questions asked in previous Delhi University’s examinations (annual mode) are duly incorporated.