About the Book
- Summary of the entire CA Final syllabus is covered for quick revision.
- Frequency table showing chapter-wise distribution of marks in the last 5 CAIPCC – Taxation examinations.
- Amendments made by Finance Act, 2016 relevant for exams are given as separate chapter.
- Suggested answers for CA IPCC may 2016 Exam are included.
- Select illustrations are provided for better understanding of the concepts.
- Important & select questions of CA IPCC exam are included in the respective chapters. ‘
- Model Test Paper is appended to facilitate the testing and evaluation of the presentation skills.
About The Author
T.N.Manoharan, a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), is a post graduate in commerce and a law graduate from Madras University. He is a rank holder in C.A. Intermediate Examination. He was a member of the Council of ICAI for 6 years since 2001 and held the position as its President during 2006-07. He was a visiting faculty on the subject of Taxation at SIRC of ICAI. He was also a visiting faculty of few professional and management institutions. The author has presented papers in seminars and conferences organized by various forums in the country and in international forums in abroad. He has authored various books such as “Real Estate Transactions – Tax Implications” an ICAI Publication, “Depreciation and Losses under I.T. and Company Law”, a Bombay Chartered Accountants Society Publication and “Immovable Property Transaction and Income-tax Implications”, an Andhra Pradesh Tax Bar Association Publication. He is also a co-author of the book on “Settlement Commission and Authority for Advance Rulings”. He has also authored the text book titled “Direct – Tax Laws” for C.A. Final and other professional courses. Mr. Manoharan was a member of the International Accounting Education Standards Board of the International Federation of Accountants. He was the Chairman of the committee on Education and center of Excellence of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Mr. Manoharan is Awarded “Padma Shri” by the President of India.
Mr. G. R. Hari, is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and a Commerce graduate from the University of Madras. He is a faculty in Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai for their Post Graduate course in Business Management Studies and corporate training programmes. He is in practice of the Chartered Accountancy profession for the past 12 years. He has presented papers in Educational Institutions and Professional forums on technical subjects.