Labour Laws For Everyday Made Easy By S. D. Puri & Sandeep Puri
S. D. Puri’s Labour Laws for Everyday Made Easy is an excellant reference – cum – textbook for students of HR related course as well as practicing HR professionals and Labour Law Advocates. It highlights all the amendments made till date in all labour laws.
- Highlighting amendments made till date.
- This book covers 28 labour laws including Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2013 and Rules
- Charts giving instant information about coverageand its exludability as to number of employees and their wag limit
- Summary at a Glance of all the Acts with updates
- Using table and examples for easy understanding of concepts
- Simple answers to daily puzzle like Registration, Licenses and Fees etc.
- Gist of Statutory compliances for employers
- Computation of Retrenchment Compensation, Gratuity, Employee’s Compensation and HRA
- Quoting relavant Sections, Rules, Regulations and Forms for ready reference for employers
- An overview of International Workers
- FAQ on the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013