Financial,Treasury Forex Management Arun Kumar,Ankur,Ankit Garg
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management,
- Capital Budgeting,
- Capital Structure,
- Cost of Capital,
- Financial Services,
- Project Planning,
- Dividend Policy,
- Working Capital,
- Security Analysis and Portpolio Management,
- Derivatives and Commodity Exchanges ?? An Overview,
- Treasury Management,
- Forex Management,
- Question Paper of June, 2014,
- Question Paper of December, 2014,
- Question Paper of June, 2015,
- Question Paper of December, 2016,
- Question Paper of June, 2016,
- Question Paper of December 2017
- Model Test Paper 1,
- Model Test Paper 2
- Graph showing marks, category wise in each chapter, in various attempts.
- Examination Trend Analysis – 5 Attempts.
- Analytical classification of every chapter.
- Marks of each question/part question.
- List of repeatedly asked questions.
- Line chart showing relative importance of chapters.
- Complete Questions with Solutions.
- Complete Question Papers of last 4 exams.
About the Author:-
Arun Kumar, CA Ankur Garg and CA Ankit Garg is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency,Financial, Treasury and Forex Management for CS Professional exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency,Financial, Treasury and Forex Management that is useful for CS Professional exams.In Understanding the Black Economy and Black Money in India, Arun Kumar takes us on a journey from the origins of the black economy in India to what should come after demonetisation. Demonetisation has not dented the black economy, but it has damaged the white economy, especially the unorganised sectors. The survey does not lift the mist of confusion on India?s macroeconomic situation after demonetisation, while the conservative fiscal stance being proposed will only lead to an aggravation of the problems confronting the economy. Making India a less-cash economy will not necessarily end the generation of black money. It only means that the circulation of black income will take place differently. They have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India?s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance. They have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. They are teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. They give students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. They make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.