- Graph showing marks, category wise in each chapter, in various attempts.
- Examination Trend Analysis – 5 Attempts.
- Analytical classification of every chapter.
- Marks of each question/part question.
- Table showing Importance of chapter on the basis of marks.
- Line chart showing relative importance of chapters.
- Complete Questions Papers of last 4 exams.
Study Material Based Contents
Examination Trend Analysis
Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters
Table Showing Importance of Chapter on the Basis of Marks
Legends for the Graphs
1. Overview of Banking System
2. Regulatory Framework and Compliances
3. Legal Aspects of Banking Operations
4. Banking Related Laws
5. Banker – Customer Relationship
6. Loans and Advances
7. Securities for Bank Loan
8. Financial Analysis of Banks
9. Financial System Contemporary and Emerging Issue: An Overview
10. International Banking Management
11. Electronic Banking and IT in Banks
12. Risk Management In Banks
13. Ethics and Corporate Governance in Banks
Question Paper of December, 2015
Question Paper of June, 2016
Question Paper of December, 2016
Question Paper of June, 2018
Glossary of Important Terms