Shuchita Solved Scanner Final GroupSyllabus Paper Strategic Cost Management
Shuchita Solved Scanner Final GroupSyllabus – 2016 Paper Strategic Cost Management
???? Chapter-wise Classification.
???? Questions with Complete Solutions.
???? Trend Analysis with Lot of Analysis, Graphs and Ratings.
???? Examination Trend Analysis – 5 Attempts.
???? Repeatedly asked and compulsory questions listed.
???? Study Material Based Classification.
Examination Trend Analysis
Line Chart Showing Relative Importance of Chapters
Frequency Table Showing Distribution of Marks
Frequency Table Showing Marks of Compulsory Questions
1. Cost Management
2. Decision Making Techniques
3. Standard Costing in Profit planning
4. ABC, JIT and ERP
5. Cost of Quality and TQM
6. Learning Curve
7. Linear Programming
8. Assignment and Transportation
10. Network Analysis
11. Objective Questions
12. Question Paper of June, 2018
About the Author:-
Ph.D. (Economics), JNU.
M.Sc. (Physics) Delhi University and Princeton University, USA
Areas of Interest/Specialization
Public Finance, Growth Economics, Macroeconomics and Development Economics
Worked at NIPFP from 1982 to 1984
Teaching at JNU since August 1984.
Awards & Honours
Gold Medal in Delhi H.Sc. Board 1967
Gold Medal Delhi University B.Sc. (Physics) 1970.
Science Talent Scholar 1967-1972.
UGC Fellowship 1977-1982
Visited Pavia University, Italy in May 2001
Leipzig University in May 2010
UNAM, Mexico 2012.
Best Peer Reviewed Publications (upto 5)
1. India?s Black Economy: The Macroeconomic Implications. South Asia: Journal of South Asian Studies. Vol. 28, No.2. August 2005. Pp. 249-263.
2. Black Economy, Under Estimation of Employment and the Union Budget. Economic & Political Weekly. July 29, 2006. Vol. XLI No 30. Pp. 3315- 20.
3. Global Financial Crisis and Government Intervention: Surplus Generation, Gearing Ratio, Asymmetry of Financial Multiplier and Other Considerations. Accountancy, Business and the Public Interest. Vol. 8, No. 1. February 3, 2009. http://visar.csustan.edu/aaba/aabajourVol8-No1.html.
4. Black Economy in India and Trans-National Organized Crime: Undermining Democracy. In Schoenberg, R. and A. V. Schoenfeld (Ed.). 2013. Transnational Organized Crime and the Future of a Democratic World. Berlin: Heinrich Boell Foundation.
5. Illegal Flows in India?s BOP Accounts: Its Components and Impact on the Economy. In Dasgupta, B. (Ed.) 2013. Dimensions of Global Political Economy ? Non-Mainstream Perspectives. Volume in Honour of Prof. Sunanda Sen. Routledge.
Recent Peer Reviewed Journals/Books (upto 3)
1. The Black Economy in India. New Delhi: Penguin, India. August 1999.
2. The Black Economy in India. New Delhi: Penguin, India. August 2002. Revised Edition.
3. Indian Economy since Independence: Persisting Colonial Disruption. N Delhi.
They have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India?s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance. They have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. They are teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. They give students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. They make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.