Shuchita CS Executive Financial Strategic Management?Arun Kumar
Shuchita CS Executive Financial Strategic Management Arun Kumar
- Graph showing marks. Category wise in each chapter. In various attempts.
- Examination Trend Analysis – 5 Attempts.
- Analytical classification of every chapter.
- Marks of each question/part question.
- List of repeatedly asked questions.
- Line chart showing relative importance of chapters.
- Complete Questions with Solutions.
- Study Material Based Contents
- Examination Trend Analysis
- Line Chart Showing Relative importance of Chapters
- Frequency Table Showing Distribution of. Marks
- Frequency Table Showing Marks of Compulsory Questions
- Legends for the Graphs
- Formula Table
Part: A – Financial Management
- Nature Significance and Scope of Financial Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Structure
- Of Raising Long-Term Finance. and Cost of Capital
- Project Finance
- Dividend Policy
- Working ‘Capital
- Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
Part – B Strategic Management
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Business Policy and Formulation of Functional Strategy
- Strategic Analysis and. Planning
- Strategic Implementation and control
- Analysing Strategic Edge
About the Author:-
Arun Kumar, CS Shivani Shrivastva and CS (Dr.) Himanshu Srivastava is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of Economic and Commercial Laws for CS Executive exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of Economic and Commercial Laws that is useful for CS Executive exams.They have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India?s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance. They have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. They are teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. They give students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. They make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.Worked at NIPFP from 1982 to 1984? Arun Kumar? Mohit Teaching at JNU since August 1984