Drafting Appearance & Pleadings (Old Syllabus) Sangeet Kedia
Drafting Appearance & Pleadings (Old Syllabus) Sangeet Kadia
It is with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers, the revised and updated Seventeenth edition of my book for “Drafting Appearances & Pleadings” Paper (Old Syllabus) of CS Professional Programme, for June 2020 December Examination
Important features of this book are
- It is written in simpler and student friendly language and provides Information in a well structured manner without compromising technical details.
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the law and drafting of various deeds.
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars, notifications, Clarifications, etc. have been incorporated
- It contains previous year examinations questions, including the December 2019 Examination, along with solutions
- Even the last minute changes in Jaw have been incorporated in this book
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus Prescribed by ICSI
- Book is highly recommended for students? appearing for CS Professional Examination.
- General Principles of Drafting – I
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- I
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds – Ii
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds – Iii
- 6. Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- IV
- Drafting of Agreements & Deeds- V
- Drafting of Agreements Under Companies act
- Appearances and Pleadings – I
- Appearances and Pleadings – Ii
- Appearances and Pleadings -Iii
- Compounding Of Offences 231 –
- Examination Question Papers
About the Author:-
Anuj Sharma, 23, B.Com(H) is a qualified Company Secretary by profession. With an objective of imparting and nurturing professional knowledge, he is preparing students for various subjects of Company Secretary Course. His core competency lies in the areas like Due Diligence, Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, Financial, Treasury and Forex Management and Drafting. He is also actively involved in Stock Market Trading with the help of Technical Analysis techniques. Currently, he is a faculty member of “SANGEET KEDIA ACADEMY” (previously known as SANGEET KEDIA CLASSES), a premier coaching institute for building and nurturing the upcoming Company Secretaries.