It ‘ with pride and pleasure that I place before the readers First Edition of my Book for Jurisprudence, Interpretation & General Law Paper of CS Executive Programme, for Dec. 2018 Examination New Syllabus).
Important feature of this book are
- It is written in simple and student friendly language and provides Information in a well structured manner without compromising on Technical details
- It provides comprehensive and critical study of the various principles Of Jurisprudence & Interpretation as well as various General Laws
- All important and relevant judicial pronouncements, circulars Notifications, clarifications, have been incorporated.
- It contains Suggested Questions for Practice and also Model Answers for Situation Based Questions.
- Even the last minute changes in Law have been incorporated in this Book
- The Book contains all the topics to cater the requirements of New Syllabus (Year 2017) prescribed by ICSI.
- Book is highly recommended for students appearing for CS Executive Examination (New Syllabus).
- Sources Of Law
- Constitution Of India
- Interpret A Tion Of Statutes
- General Clauses Act, 1897
- Administra Tive Laws
- Law Of Torts
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Special Courts, Tribunals Under Companies Act & Other Legislation
- Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996
- Indian Stamp Act, 1899
- Registration Act, 1908
- Right To Information Act, 2005
- Information Technology Act, 2000
About the Author
Sangeet Kedia, 38, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi.?By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number ?of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 11 years