Part – A : Industrial & Labour Laws
- Employees Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act , 1952.
- Factories Act, 1948.
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- Payment Of Bonus Act,1965.
- Payment Of Gratuity Act, 1972.
- Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923.
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947.
- Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act,1970.
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948.
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936.
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- Maternity Benifit Act, 1961.
- Child Labour (Regulation & Abolotion) Act, 1986.
- Trade Unions Act, 1926.
- The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintaining Register By Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
- Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Va¬cancies) Act, 1959.
- Apprentices Act, 1961
- Audit Under Labour Legislations
- Objective Type Questions on Labour and Industrial Laws [MCQ]
Part – B : General Laws
- Constitution of India
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Limitation Act, 1963.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Law Relating to Torts.
- Civil Procedure Code, 1908.
- Criminal Procedure Code, 1908
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Right to Information
- Objective Type Questions on General Laws [MCQ]
- Question Papers
About the Author
Sangeet Kedia, 38, B.Sc. (H) Maths, is Fellow Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and a Law Graduate from University of Delhi. By propfession, he is the lecurer for various Corporate Law Papers of Company Secretary (CS) and Chartered Accountant (CA) Courses. Along with this, he is also a Consultant for Corporate Laws and Secretarial Matters to number of well reputed companies. He has a teaching and industry experience of more than 11 years.