Padhuka Standards On Auditing New Syllabus By G Sekar
Padhuka Standards On Auditing New Syllabus G Sekar
This Updated Edition of Students’ Referencer on Standards on Auditing for CA Final & Inter covers all the Standards under the Framework of Auditing Standards, and is updated with the recent Exam Questions of the ICAI. The following are the special features of this New Edition –
- Latest Standards: All Standards, as applicable for CA Exams have been updated.
- Layout: Each Standard comes with a pleasing and student – friendly layout of – (a) Preliminaries, (b) Definitions,(c) Requirements of the Standard,(d) Additional Matters wherever applicable, (e) Important Revision Questions and Past Exam Questions.
- Style: The contents of the Standard have been organized in separate Sections, Paragraphs Diagrams, and Tables, wherever applicable, to suit ease of reading and understanding.
- Illustrative Formats: Wherever applicable, Illustrative Formats have also been given.
- Past Exam Questions: Past Exam Questions and Revision Test Paper (RTP) Questions have been appended in each Standard, along with Hint Answers for effective exam preparation
About the Author:
Sekar completed his B.Sc. Chemistry in Dharmapuri Arts College (University of Madras; 1993) and M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Department of Organic Chemistry, Guindy Campus, University of Madras (1995; M.Sc. thesis guide: Prof. P. Rajakumar).He obtained his Ph.D. in synthetic organic chemistry from Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in 1999 under the guidance of Padma Shri Prof. V. K. Singh. He has carried out his JSPS postdoctoral fellowship at Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan (with Prof. H. Nishiyama; Apr. 2000 Jun. 2001), AvH postdoctoral fellowship at University of Goettingen, Germany (with Prof. L. F. Tietze; Jul. 2001 Dec. 2002) and senior postdoctoral fellowship at Caltech, USA (with Prof. Brian M. Stoltz; Feb. 2003 Dec. 2004), prior to joining IIT Madras in December 2004 where he is presently holding Professor position
His research interests lie in the areas of asymmetric synthesis, total synthesis of biologically active natural products, and synthesis and application of chiral nanocatalysts