There is only this Book between you and finish the Exam Be so smart that Examiner can’t ignore you.
Follow this Boole if you think that you don’t have enough time to cover the whole syllabus. I have been extremely grateful for the positive response to first edition of my book and now I am excited to undertake the challenge of a new edition. I have broadened and simplify the content of lTSM for this book; I envisioned primarily, even exclusively, student mind set for writing the exam. That’s why I have brought Practice Manual, RTP, Past Year Questions till Nov 2017 at your place with th” help of this book.
Students need Aerial View of the whole syllabus just before the exam so that you don’t miss anything. I hope that each of the reader of the book will find the unified theory presented in this book to be to clear the boring path of theory. Finally, I wish to acknowledge Mr. Sudeep Mangla, whose meticulous proofreading found some needles in the haystack that might have stung the unwary.
IT & SM has all theory which lacks in variety and interest. Students might feel boring. tedious or monotonous. And it may be a nightmare l’or many students before exam night Because despite working hard not able to get good marks in ITSM due to huge cargo of syllabus and lack of technicalities unsolved in writing. Hell o students. I am CA Deepak Saini, sharing the strategy with my book “How to study ITSM IPCC just before the exam in 24 hrs.” My goal is not to teach you ITSM. but rather to help you put some newly way to drive ITSM in your way to crack it. You will get a rudimentary understanding o r the basic concepts behind every concept in eye blinking time. This is one or enumerable self help book .
Fruits of my Book
- What to cover first and what to cover last in 24 hrs.
- You will notice as soon as you start reading this book that you can understand the book’s contents even without any hindrance,
- Lender of the Last resort RTP Practice Manual and Past year questions at one place provide you the unmatchable combination to score desired marks.
- Answers in the form of chart or in tabular manner, helps you to quickly revise the particular concept which is required at the time of Exam
- BOLD & Italics are used to target topics quickly
- Written in easy language so as to make for you to understand
- Information Technology
- Business Process Management & IT
- Information Systems and IT Fundamentals
- Telecommunication and Networks
- Business Information Systems
- Business Process Automation Through Application Software
- Flow Chart
- Business Environment
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Formulation or Functional Strategy
- Strategy Implementation and Control
- Reaching Strategic Edge
About the Author
Pro Deepak Saini is a well-known professor in the north region. He has a teaching experience of 4 years and he understands the need of a student to crack ITSM Exam. Out of 46 students who cleared the ITSM Exam in May 2016 Attempt, two of them were from his classes, which is a vigorous achievement for the author and students as well. He decided to reach more the students with this book which is a scanner and helps in the last day revision with 100% coverage of the Syllabus.