A leading treatise on the subject for over four decades, M P Jain & S N Jain Principles of Administrative Law provides a clear enunciation of the principles of Indian administrative law. This updated edition takes into account all new developments that have evolved through a number of significant judicial pronouncements, the focus of which has been to strengthen procedural and substantive safeguards vis-à-vis the administration. The increasing contact of the individual with the administrative machinery makes this book an ideal reference for judges, advocates, government officials, academicians, students and interested citizens
- This is a thematically arranged commentary on Administrative Law,
- It examines in detail the concept and practice of administrative law across 2 volumes and 47 chapters,
- Incorporates all significant judicial and legislative developments since its last edition,
- Traces developments both in India as well as in the UK,
- Covers the latest case law and legislative developments,
- Provides critical analysis of the latest Supreme Court Judgments.