- This comprehensive classic work illustrates and explains the provisions of Mahomedan law in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner,
- Highly acclaimed and most authoritative commentary on the subject is widely quoted in judgments of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts,
- Incorporates legislative developments as well as judgments of the Supreme Court of India and various High Courts,
- Covers all aspects of Mahomedan Law as applied in India, making each topic easily assailable,
- An extensive introduction provides useful information about the basic sources of law and provides a starting point for future studies,
- This evergreen legal classic remains the unrivalled reference work on Muslim law both for the Bench and Bar and is must have for Lawyers, Judges, Faculty, Law firms, Libraries, National and State Judicial Academies, State and District Bar Associations, NGOs, Government Institutions.