First published in 1913, this legal classic has held sway for the last several decades. Sarkar’s commentary on the Indian Evidence Act illustrates and explains the provisions of the Act in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner. Widely quoted in judgments of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts, this legal classic is the most valuable resource on the subject.
- Highly acclaimed and the most authoritative section wise commentary on the subject,
- Traces and incorporates all judicial and legislative developments in India as well as common law jurisdictions such as Bangladesh, Singapore and Pakistan,
- Covers the latest case-law and legislative amendments,
- Widely quoted in judgments of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts,
- The book is a standard reference for judges, advocates, law firms, students, teachers and researchers in the field of law, In- house counsels, Law faculty Libraries, National Law Universities and colleges.