- The book is a section wise commentary on Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 covering all aspects of Arbitration law,
- Includes commentary on the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015,
- Incorporates judicial and legislative developments since the last edition reflecting the current trend in arbitration law,
- The book has been cited by the Madras High Court in NEPC India Ltd., formerly NEPC Micon Ltd. Vs. Sundaram Finance Ltd., 1998 IIIMLJ 116 and Mankanner Jain School Welfare Society Vs. Anilkumar J. Doshi, (2007) 1 MLJ 769,
- The historical background on the evolution of Arbitration since the pre-British era is a unique feature of this work,
- The book is a standard reference for Arbitrators, Judges, Advocates, Corporate Lawyers, Law firms, Indian Council of Arbitration, In-house counsels, Judicial Academies, ADR Institutions, Conciliators and Mediators, Court and Tribunal Libraries, Industry Chambers, Government Departments, and Law School Libraries.