- Cost of Capital
- Capital Structure
- Capital Budgeting
- Ratio Analysis
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Flow Statement
- Funds Flow Statement
- Time Value of Money
About The Author:-
Author Ashish Kalra education is
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Spl. in Industrial Engineering from Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad.
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Manav Rachna International University,Faridabad.
- Well Versed in Design Software Like Solid Works, Auto Cad, 3d Modeling and design.
- Expertise in Conducting Work Study, Method Study, Time Study, Kaizen, Process Improcement, PERT, CPM,5s, 3M, 7Quality Tools.
Activities and Societies: Attended Conference on Intellectual Property Right (IPR) organized by Department of Eletronics & Information Technology (DeitY) Minestry of Communications & IT, Government of India in june 2015
His experinces are:-
Process Improvement on vehicle assembly line.
Implementation of 7 Quality Tools, Process control
Fault Identification & Fault Rectification on Assembly Line
Performance of Radiator of liquid cooled motorcycle was improved by controlling the mass flow rate of ambient air which passes through the matrix of radiator fins and liquid coolant which flows in radiator.
Productivity of assembly line was increased by utilizing the concept of work study and in this project non futile motion of the worker was reduced by determining the motion of the workers and eliminating the non futile motion.
In this project RC Electric All Tarain Vehicle was designed and Fabricated as model which work on radio frequency having range of 20 meters. This model can be merged with cameras unit and various other systems and can be used on all tarain and main advantage of this project is this concept can be used for security purposes.