It gives us immense pleasure to present the 1″ edition of “Complete GST Law with Referencer”. The dawn of I” .July 2017 witnessed the extensive reform not only in history of the indirect taxes But in also the way it has impacted businesses and entire populous of India works. Since 151 July 2017 to date there have been innumerable changes in GST law via notifications and circulars Which are difficult to track and maintain record of This book is an attempt to consolidate, arrange and present the law in an organized manner, typically increasing the ease to explore and manoeuvre, hence overcoming the difficulty
- This book comprises of full text of all Central Acts (CGST, IGST, UTGST, and GST Compensation to States) and their respective Rules, Notifications, Forms, Circulars and Orders related to GST
- ‘This book contains Cross-referencing of relevant Notifications, Rules, Forms, Circulars and Orders (with description) with each section, and vice-versa.
- It also contains all notifications (except rate notifications), circulars and orders duly indexed with description along with reference of relevant sections/rules.
- This cross referencing will help the readers to know the relevant related provisions at one place instead of going through the whole of lot of rules, notifications, circulars and orders
- This book contains notifications as originally issued as also the notifications as amended
- From time to time. Amendments, if any, in each notification is presented in form of a table above every notification along with brief gist of amendment which will help the readers to know the amendments in a single glance.
- The Detailed Table of Contents relating to notifications (Part-2) and circulars/orders (Part-3) contains brief description of each notification/circular/order which will help the readers to easily locate the relevant notification/circular/order which he is searching tor.
- This book will be constantly and timely updated.