Direct Tax Summary Module CA Final Vinod Gupta:-
Direct Tax Summary Module CA Final Vinod Gupta
- Contains practical illustrations and the questions and answers set in C.A. Final exam for last 25 years.
- Amendments explained through illustrations and rationale.
- Contains all recent CBDT Circulars, High Court and Supreme Court decisions.
- Easy to understand.
- Analysis of Law in simplified language.
- Practical approach of learning.
- Handy modules.
- New Concepts.
- Summary of all the Topics in just 350 pages for quick revision
- Book compiled according to Finance Act, 2016 for CA Final Students appearing in November 2017
About The Author
CA Vinod Gupta : Vinod Gupta qualified CA with rank in C.A. Intermediate and C.A. Final examination in 1986. He has been awarded for the best paper on Taxation in C.A. Final Examination. He has authored around 150 articles on taxation in various journals and newspapers including Taxman, Current Tax Reporter, Chartered Accountant, Economic Times and Financial Express. He is currently teaching CA Final students in all over India a. He is having vast experience of teaching Direct tax, faculty at New Delhi for last 25 years.
He is the ultimate option for all CA students when it comes to take coaching of DT subject. He is one of the most respectable faculties all across India as well as in Nepal. He shares his 25 years of experience with the students in the class which is truly helpful for them and it also makes the teaching methodology unique and acceptable. He has been a guide to all his students and treats them as gems. There is thousands of CA who have taken coaching from including several rank holders. He have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India’s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance. He have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. They are teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. They give students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. They make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.