CS Professional Only This Much Information Technology CA Deepak Saini
CS Professional Only This Much Information Technology Deepak Saini
Hello students, I am CA Deepak Saini, sharing the strategy of passing ITSA with my book of Information Technology and Systems Audit. It has all theory which lacks in variety and interest. Students might feel boring, tedious or monotonous. But only this book is much enough for Clear your exam with good marks Really theory is boring, so does the evaluator, he’s not going to read the whole answer. He will only look for the main keywords and presentation that are needed in the answer.
So I equip this book with the thrust areas of the answers and also
- You will notice as soon as you start reading this book that you can understand the book’s contents even without any hindrance
- Answers in the form of chart or in tabular manner, helps you to quickly revise the particular concept which is required at the time of exams
- This book contains all past year questions till December 2017.
- Book is prepared according to the syllabus prescribed by the ICSI and applicable for June 2018 onwards.
- BOLD & Italics are used to target topics quickly
- Written in easy language so as to make for you to understand
- Information Technology Law,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Hardware-An Overview,
- Computer Software- An Overview,
- Database Management,
- Programming-An Overview,
- Internet And Other Technologies,
- Management Information System,
- Enterprise Resource Management,
- E-Governance In India,
- System Audit-An Overview,
About the Author
Pro CA Deepak Saini is a well-known professor in the north region. He has a teaching experience of 4 years and he understands the need of a student to crack ITSM Exam. Out of 46 students who cleared the ITSM Exam in May 2016 Attempt, two of them were from his classes, which is a vigorous achievement for the author and students as well. He decided to reach more the students with this book which is a scanner and helps in the last day revision with 100% coverage of the Syllabus