PART A – Corporate Restructuring
- Corporate Restructuring – Introduction & Concepts
- Mergers and Amalgamations – Legal and Procedural Aspects
- Economic and Competition Law Aspects of Mergers and Amalgamations
- Accounting Aspects of Amalgamations
- Financial, Stamp Duty and Taxation Aspects of Amalgamation
- Interest of the Small Investors in Mergers
- Amalgamation of Banking and Government Companies
- Corporate Demergers and Reverse Mergers
- Funding of Mergers and Takeovers
- Financial Restructuring
- Post Merger Re-Organisation
PART B – Valuation
- Valuation Introduction and Techniques
- Regulatory Aspects of Valuation with reference to Corporate Strategies
PART C – Insolvency
- Insolvency – Concepts and Evolution
- Corporate Insolvency and Resolution Process
- Debt Recovery
- Winding Up
- Cross Border Insolvency
About the Author
CA. Bhupesh Anand (FCA,FCS,AICMA,IFRS (London)) is a fellow members of ICAI ICSI & Associate member of ICMAI.
He has completed his diploma IFRS from ACCA (London).
He is a currently practicing as a Chartered Accountant and has more than 25 years of post qualification experience.
In addition to this he is actively involved in teaching and video lectures.