CS Inter Cracker Tax Laws New Syllabus By K.M. Bansal
CS Inter Cracker Tax Laws & Practice New Syllabus By K.M. Bansal
This book is prepared exclusively for the Executive Level of Company Secretary Examination requirement. It covers the questions & detailed answers strictly as per the new syllabus of ICSI.
The Present Publication is the latest 2023 Edition for CS-Executive | New Syllabus | Dec. 2023/June 2024 Exams. This book is authored by CA (Dr) K.M. Bansal & Dr Sanjay Kumar Bansal, with the following noteworthy features:
- Strictly as per the New Syllabus of ICSI
- Coverage of this book includes:
- All Past Exam Questions (Topic-wise), including:
- CS Executive June 2023 | Suggested Answers
- Case-Based Objective Questions
- [Most Updated & Amended] Solutions in this book are provided as per the latest applicable provisions and amendments under the respective laws
- [Marks Distribution] Chapter-wise marks distribution chart
- [Comparison with ICSI Study Material] is given chapter-wise
The contents of this book are as follows
Part I – Direct Tax
- Direct Tax at a Glance
- Basic Concepts of Income Tax
- Incomes which do not form part of total income
- Income Under the Head Salary
- Income Under the Head House Property
- Profits and Gains from Business and Profession
- Capital Gains
- Income from Other Sources
- Clubbing Provisions and Set-off and/or Carry Forward of Losses
- Computation of Total Income and Tax Liability of Various Entities
- Classification and Tax Incidence on Companies
- Procedural Compliance
Part II – Indirect Tax (GST & Customs)
- Concept of Indirect Taxes at a Glance
- Basics of Goods and Services Tax
- Levy and Collection of GST
- Time, Value and Place of Supply
- Input Tax Credit and Computation of GST Liability
- Procedural Compliance under GST
- Overview of Customs Act
About the author
(Dr.) K.M. Bansal is an Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce, Dr B.R. Ambedkar College, University of Delhi. He is a Gold Medalist from Shri Ram College of Commerce and University Rank Holder in M.Com. He has done M.Phil. (Accounting and Finance) from Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi. He has been a Guide for students of M.Phil. He is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Dr Bansal holds a vast professional teaching experience of more than two decades. He is also associated with ICAI and ICSI as a visiting faculty. He has been a speaker at various conferences, seminars and workshops organised by ICAI.
He keeps himself abreast of the latest changes in the field of accounting and law. He is very particular in adopting a uniform approach while analysing practical problems on a given topic.
On the occasion of the Diamond Jubilee year of NIRC of ICAI in 2011, Dr Bansal was felicitated with a certificate of
Dr Sanjay Kumar Bansal has been serving in the field of higher education since 1990. Currently, he is working as Associate Professor in a college of CCS University. He has to his credit twenty-four research papers published in reputed journals and edited books. He has also authored one book, ‘Vyavasayik Evam Karyalaya Sanghthan’. He has also written chapters and edited books on Income Tax, Financial Management, E-Commerce, Security Analysis and Portfolio Management.
He has actively participated in and presented research papers in National and International Seminars, Webinars and Conferences. Under his supervision, six candidates are pursuing their doctoral degrees. His areas of specialization are finance and taxation.