It gives me immense pleasure to introduce the Second Edition of “Financial and Strategic Management”. The book is prepared keeping in mind to provide various concept’s of Financial and Strategic Management with simplicity. This hook includes latest revisions issued by lCSl. I always felt there should be some easy to study and understandable material on Financial and Strategic Management for CS students. This book provides self study exam oriented approach.
The main features of this book are:
- Tabular presentation of subject matter.
- Complete Coverage of the Syllabus as prescribed by ICSI.
- Use of simple & concise language for easy understanding.
- Covering theoretical as well as practical problems.
- Covering both Solved Illustrations and Unsolved problems.
Part A: Financial Management (60 Marks)
- Nature, Significance & Scope Of Financial Management
- Capital Budgeting
- Capital Structure
- Sources Of Raising Long Term Finance And Cost Of Capital
- Project Finance
- Dividend Policy
- Working Capital Management
- Security Analysis
- Portfolio Management
Part B: Strategic Management (40 Marks)
- Introduction To Management
- Introduction To Strategic Management
- Business Policy And Formulation Of Functional Strategy
- Strategic Analysis And Planning
- Strategic Implementation And Control
- Analysing Strategic Edge
About the Author
CA Himanshu Grover is a fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) & has also cleared CS Professional exams of Institute of Company Secretar of India (ICSI).
- He is an All India Rankholder of ICSI Examinations.
- He possesses a vast experience of teaching to students of CA &
- He also provides consultancy services to various companies &
- He is also a visiting faculty of various reputed management colleges.
- He is founder director of Institute of Corporate Professionals’ (ICP) ? Panipat
- Currently he is teaching at Institute of Conceptual Studies (ICS) – Panipat to CA & CS
- He has also authored the Books for CS Executive – Company Accounts and Auditing Practices & CS Foundation – All in one Book for AJ Publications