This is the book which I wished I could have when I was in a studying phase. I wished someone would have summarized all the topics in charts- tables having mnemonics and diagrams so I can just cover the whole subject. “Last Day Revisionary Buddy – DT Bullet” has been designed with a sole view that that whole subject should get covered in just 8 – 10 hours (estimated on a higher side) before the day of exam. The idea of preparing these notes popped up as I was seeing students were suffering a lot because they were not able to have decent coverage of the subject resulting into under preparation and ultimately leading to fall in confidence which reflected in their results. It took around 10 months to prepare this bullet as it was really challenging to have around 100% coverage of the subject and to present it in a very concise, compact & Crisp manner. The response for the notes has been super duper positive from the students. And recently one of my Student secured AIR – 12th in CS Executive
- Whole DT is covered in just 169 pages along with the amendments.
- Only summarised notesall over India covering”Accidental Points” within chapters.
- Contains amendments issued for Dec. 18 & June 18 exams.
- Content is very Comprehensive presented in Tables & Charts.
- Mnemonics for easy retention.
- List of important sections.
- Easy to understand and quick to absorb and revise
- Basic Concepts
- Residential Status and Scope of Total Income
- Exempted Income
- House Property
- Capital Gains
- Set off – Carry Forward
- TDS – TCS – Advance Tax
- Taxation of Various entities (including Company)
- PAN – Return Filing – Assessment procedures Dispute resolution Panel and Rectification
- Appeals – Revisions – Penalties – Settlement Commission – Miscellaneous(Amendments issued for June 18 exams)
- International Taxation & Transfer Pricing
- Advance Ruling – GAAR – Tax Planning & Management – NR Taxation
- Latest DT amendments (For Dec. 18 Exams)
- List of Important Sections
About the Author
CA Saumil Manglani keeps carries the charm of being a First Attempt Chartered Accountant. Saumil Sir is one of the youngest and most dynamic faculty in the teaching fraternity. He has earned a huge fame among the students in a very short span because of his exceptional way of teaching (with Sher – o – shayari’s), making the concepts crystal clear and understandable in a very simplified language. The Social media pages of Saumil Sir are flooded with the appreciation of the students and the friends who know him. He is the author of the India’s first ever “Last Day Revisionary Buddy – DT Bullet” designed with a sole view that whole subject should get covered in just 8 – 10 hours before the day of exam. Saumil Sir is a faculty for CA and CS Students and also visiting faculty at various prestigious institutions of Pune. He holds a record of conducting 5 days continuous marathon lectures of around 10 hours daily. He is Blessed with the skill of Pin Pointing the accidental points in the subject