Cost and Management Audit Mohammad sthaf
Cost and Management Audit Mohammad sthaf anathan
Salient features of the book ;
1. ABC Analysis of Chapters by considering past 20 exams ranked important of each Chapters.
2. Incorported Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Amendment Rules, 2016.
3. Updated with Revised Cost Accounting Standards up to CAS-24 and specially Limited Revision of Cost Accounting Standards 2017.
4. Simplified Chart Presentation to make more student friendly.
5. Special focus to objective Model Sets question as per new Question Pattern.
6. Important FAQ selected for all parts including CAS and SCA.
7. It provides very comprehensive analysis of Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014.
8. Detailed Chapter wise focus considering weight of Cost Audit Final Exam Pattern to Value Addition, Capital Employed, Ratio analysis and Profit Reconciliation.
9. Highlighting important Cost Accounting Standards provision will help students to understand Cost Accounting Standards Concepts.
Chapter – 1 Introduction to Cost Audit
Chapter – 2 Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2014 FAQ
Chapter – 3 Profit Reconciliation
Chapter – 4 Value Addition and Distribution of Earnings
Chapter – 5 Financial Position and Ratio Analysis
Chapter – 6 Introduction to Cost Accounting Standards (CAS-1)
Chapter – 7 CAS – on Capacity Determination and CAS on Production and Operation Overheads (CAS-2 & CAS-3)
Chapter – 8 CAS on Cost of Production for Captive Consumption (CAS-4)
Chapter – 9 CAS on Determination of Equalized Cost of Transportation, Material Cost and Employee Cost (CAS-5,CAS-6 and CAS -7)
Chapter – 10 Cost Accounting Standards – CAS 8 to CAS-22) Analysis on CAS 1 to 22
Chapter – 11 Cost Audit and Assurance Standards (SCA 101 to 104)
Section B – 20
Chapter – 12 Basics of Internal Control and Internal Audit
Chapter – 13 Basics of Operational Audit
Chapter – 14 Management Audit in Different Functions and Corporate Governance
Section C – 20
Chapter – 15 Performance Analysis
Appendix 01 – Draft Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Rules, 2016
Appendix 02 – Suggested Answers June 2015 & Dec 2015
Appendix 03 – Cost Audit – General FAQ-
Appendix 04 – Cost Audit – FAQ – Taxonomy
Appendix 05 – Model Cost Audit Report
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Shri Mohammad Asthaf Anathan is a young finance professional has a wide experience in various Fields,including Auditing and Consultancy Services. Mr. Asthaf did his graduation from Farook College, Calicutiu,Commerce. He Secured All India Rank in Final Examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India and,All India Merit in the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.Owing to experience in teaching, he has been able to express Cost Accounting Standards in a short and,easily understandable form. Being experienced professional, the author has used his practical knowledge t il,explain concepts of Cost Audit in a simple and lucid manner.,Enjoying the reputation of being an excellent teacher in the areas of Cost Accounting and Financial,Management, he has been invited by several Institutions, Universities and Colleges as Visiting Profess”.Including Southern Regional Council on CAI, Chennai and Various Chapters of CMA, CA and CS Institutes ,including various Private Institutes. C.M.A Asthaf teaching Cost Audit, Strategic Cost Management, Financial Management, SPM and,Business Valuation for Final Level and Operations Management, Costing, Financial Management and,Management Accounting for Inter Level of CMA and Advanced Management Accounting and Costing .&,Financial Management for CA Final and Inter Levels.