PART-A: Corporate Restructuring
Chapter 1-Corporate Restructing,
Chapter 2-Corporate Restructing, (Introduction) Corporate Strategy,
Chapter 3-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-A Basics),
Chapter 4-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-B M/A and Companies Act),
Chapter 5-Merger And Amalgamation (Part-C M/A and other laws),
Chapter 6-Post Merger Reorganisation,
Chapter 7-IDA Merger And Reconstruction,
Chapter 8-Takeover Of Companies (Part-A Basics),
Chapter 9-Takeover Of Companies (Part-B Takeover of Unlisted Companies),
Chapter 10-Takeover Of Companies (Part-C Takeover of listed Companies),
Chapter 11-IDA Merger And Takeover Stories For The Year 2015,
Chapter 12-Legal Documentation,
Chapter 13-Buy Back Of Shares And Securities,
Chapter 14- Alteration And Reduction Of Capital,
Chapter 15-Funding Of Merger And Takeover
PART-B : Corporate Valuation
Chapter 14-Valuation Introduction And Techniques,
Chapter 15-Regulatory Aspects Of Valuation,
Chapter 16-Valuation Of Brands.
PART-C : Corporate Insolvency
Chapter 17- (Sick Industrial Companies Act 1985) ISCA,
Chapter 18- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
Chapter 19-Recovery Of Debts Due To Bank And Financial Institution Act, 1993,
Chapter 20-Sarfaesi Act, 2002,
Chapter 21-Winding Up Of Companies,
Chapter 22-Cross Border Insolvency,
Chapter 23-Insolvency Laws In Global Scenario.
About The Author:-
- CS ANOOP JAIN is expert and renowned faculty for CS professional CR, DO, ACL AND DRAFTING paper having teaching experience of more than 7 years.
- He is author of many popular and best selling law books.
- In industry he is popularly known as the CORPORATE LAWS WIZARD.
- He is also winner of best MSOP participant award by leSI (NIRC).
- He have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn.
- Inspite being India’s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance.
- He have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers.
- He is a teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants.
- He gives students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning.
- He make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.