- Latest Amendments: All latest amendments, circular and notifications notified by MCA, RBI, SEBI & Stock Exchange (updated till 31 th December, 2016) relevant for examination are incorporated.
- Flow Charts: Flow charts have been incorporated for better and clear understanding of the difficult and complex concepts of Capital Market and Securities Laws.
- Easy Language: This book is presented in easiest language to the beginners of Capital Market & Securities Laws.
- Case Studies: Real case studies have been included in several chapters for understanding the practical impacts.
- Past Years Questions: Past 10 years’ questions and the solution of all numerical questions are given in this book.
- Example: Wherever possible the author has given easy examples to understand the difficult and complex concepts of Financial System, Financial Market, and Capital Market & Money Market etc.
- Global Securities Market: Link between Indian and Global Securities Market has also been introduced in this book in view of the Global Market impact on Indian securities market.
PART A: CAPITAL MARKET (60 MARKS)
- Overview of Capital Market,
- Capital Market Instruments and Rating,
- Securities Market Intermediaries,
- Market Infrastructure Institutions: Stock Exchanges,
- Debt Market,
- Money Market,
- Mutual Funds,
- Venture Capital,
- Collective Investment Schemes,
- Resource Mobilization in International Capital Market,
- Indian Depository Receipts.
PART B: SECURITIES LAWS (40 MARKS)
- Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956,
- SEBI Act, 1992,
- Depositories Act, 1996,
- Issue and Listing of Securities,
- Regulatory Framework relating to Securities Market Intermediaries,
- An Overview of Law relating to Insider Trading and Takeovers.