This book adopts a fresh and new approach to learn the ?Capital Market & Securities Laws for CS Executive. It has been written keeping in view the latest provisions of SEBI, FEMA, SCRA, Listing Agreement & the Companies Act, 2013 and strictly in accordance with syllabus as notified by ICSI, New Delhi for CS executive syllabus
- Latest Amendments: All latest amendments, circular and notifications notified by MCA, RBI, SEBI & Stock Exchange (updated till 30th June, 2018) relevant for examination are incorporated.
- Flow Charts: Flow charts have been incorporated for better and clear understanding of the difficult and complex concepts of Capital Market and Securities Laws.
- Easy Language: This book is presented in easiest language to the beginners of Capital Market & Securities Laws.
- Case Studies: Real case studies have been included in several chapters for understanding the practical impacts.
- Past Years Questions: Past 10 years? questions and the answers of all numerical questions are given in this book.
- Example: Wherever possible the author has given easy examples to understand the difficult and complex concepts of Financial System, Financial Market, and Capital Market & Money Market etc.
- Global Securities Market: Link between Indian and Global Securities Market has also been introduced in this book in view of the Global Market impact on Indian securities market.
- Special Attention on Insider Trading cases (Indian & International) and its impact in the Financial and Capital Market.
Part ? A (60 Marks)
- Overview of Capital Market
- Capital Market Instruments
- Credit Rating and IPO Grading
- Securities Market Intermediaries
- Stock Exchange Trading Mechanism
- Debt Markets
- Money Market
- Mutual Funds
- Alternative Investment Fund
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Resource Mobilization in International Capital Market
- Indian Depository Receipts
Part ? B (40 Marks)
- Foreign Portfolios Investors
- Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
- Real Estate Investment & Investment Infrastructure Trusts
- Regulatory Framework Governing Stock Exchanges & Listing
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Issue of Securities & Delisting
- Insider Trading
- Takeover Code
- Investor Protection
- How to Write Best Answers
- Solved Question Papers Dec., 2015 to June 2018