Commercial CA Final Padhuka Indirect Taxes By CA G Sekar Nov 23
Commercial CA Final Padhuka Indirect Taxes New By CA G Sekar Nov 23
This New Edition of Students Referencer on Indirect Taxes, comes with the following features
- Comprehensive Coverage of all the Topics in the CA Final Syllabus Indirect Taxes Subject
- Included Multiple Choice Questions [MCQs] for Practice
- Complete Coverage of GST Law & Customs Act in student friendly manner
- Amendments made in GST and Customs Law including by Finance Act,2023 Duly updated.
- Use of Tables, Flow Charts and Diagrams for clarity and easy memory
- All points relevant to a topic discussed in one place (Act, Rules, Case Law, etc.).
- Complete Coverage of all Latest Case Laws, Circulars and Notifications including Select AAR decisions for knowledge update.
- Solved Answers of CA Final Exams and Practical Illustrations included in respective Chapters
- Solutions to May 2023 Exam Question paper is provided in the Initial pages for easy reference .
- Salient Aspects of Foreign Trade Policy have been dealt in separate Chapter.
- Fast Track Referencer given separately for easy revision.
Contents – GST
- Basic Concepts of GST
- GST- Levy and Collection of Tax
- GST Exemptions
- Place of Supply
- Time and Value of Supply
- Input Tax Credit
- Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes
- Liability to Pay Tax Dues in Certain Cases
- Accounts and Records
- Deemed Exports, Job Work, E Way Bill
- Administration Assessment Audit
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- Demand & Recovery of Tax
- Refund of Taxes Paid
- GST Inspection, Search and Seizure
- Offences and Penalties
- Appeals to Appellate Authority
CUSTOMS – Basic Concepts of Customs , Classification of Customs Duties, Valuation under Customs Law ,Conveyances, Clearance & Warehousing – Procedures , Baggage, Post, Stores & Coastal Goods ,Refund of Duty & Duty Drawback
- Foreign Trade Policy (FTP)
About the Author:
CA G.Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 30 years. Founder and Faculty for Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa s Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all level and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Course and has trained many finance professionals. Member-Central Council of ICAI-2013-16 & 2016-19 . Chairman – Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI 2014 Recently nominated as Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of the prestigious International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB) It is worthy to note that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG. Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.