AcademyTax4wealth offers an online Certified Corporate Accountant Course for students who are looking for jobs in Account Department. Learn with a 100% particle approach with Job oriented.
We have the best professional courses in Corporate Accounts. AcademyTax4wealth is providing you with a practical approach to the unique bundle of multiple courses like Income Tax, Tally, GST, and Company Law.
Corporate Accountant Course charges INR 90,000 in common; it varies in line with the institution students apply for. Candidates can pursue this course after finishing class 12 education ideally from the commerce stream and from a recognized board. They also can pursue this course after commencement to get a profession to improve while making use of accounting jobs.
This Corporate Accountant Course Online teaches entrepreneurs, startups, and small groups all matters enterprise accounting and entrepreneurial finance related, A to Z. Starting with an advent to accounting concepts, we move into financial reviews and a way to create them, apprehend them and examine them. Bookkeepers, Accountants, CFO, and Business Owners alike could all advantage of this course.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for this Course?
To pursue this Certificate Course, You have to be sure of your academic qualifications. Given under are the eligibility standards for the Corporate Accountant Course.
• You have to complete 10+2 or equal stage in any circulate (ideally in Commerce circulate) to use.
• You should have a primary understanding of Business Management and Accounting is preferred.
• Those who’ve finished commencement also can follow this path. It will come up with a top hand in case you are making use of it for a job inside the field of accounting.
• This course is greatly acceptable for Finance, Accounts, Business, and Business Management students.
What are the Fees and Duration of this Online Accounting Courses ?
This Online Accounting Courses period is 3 months of practical training with 6 months of paid Internship, however, it varies relying on the tally group you’ve got applied in. Likewise, these course charges are INR 90,000 in common however it additionally varies significantly relying on what sort of corporate accountant courses you choose for.
What are the Benefits of this Corporate Accountant Course?
Get a paid internship with 100% job placement
Certificate of participation
The study material will be in PPT format
FAQ: We will answer your all question on telegram
What you will learn:
- Tally Topics Covered:
- What is Tally
- Overview of Software
- Introducing Gateway and its Elements
- Creation of Company
- Basics Of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Tally
- How to Create Accounting Masters in Tally
- Accounting Vouchers
- Financial Statements and Accounting Books & Reports
- GST Topics Covered:
- All forms Related to GST Return
- How to Generate E-way Bill
- GST Registration
- E-invoicing under GST
- TDS under GST
- TCS under GST
- How to apply for Refund
- What is LUT
- How to use Input Credit
- How to prepared multiple excel sheet under GST and etc.
- Income Tax Topics Covered:
- How to file ITR-1 to ITR-VII
- What is TDS and how to file TDS return
- What is TCS and how to file TCS return
- What is Tax Audit and how to prepare the Tax audit report
- What are 3CD and 3CB
- What is PAN and how to apply
- What is TAN and how to apply
- What are 15CA and 15CB
- Deduction’s u/s 80C to 80U
- How to prepare payroll calculation
- What is capital gain and how to calculate
- Software training of ITR and TDS
- Topics Covered under Company Law:
- Audit Reports
- What is MCA
- What are LLP and its forms
- Annual Returns and how to prepare annual returns
- What is Pvt. And its forms
- How to incorporate a company
Who Can Buy
- Finance Professionals
- MBA Finance
- GST Professionals
- Senior Finance Executive
- Business Person
- CA/CS/CMA CWA
- Advocates and Accountant
- Commerce Graduates
- Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
- Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB
- Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
Why to choose this course:
• Corporate Accountant Course offers you increased flexibility in your jobs and the opportunity to rise in your career.
• This course provides you with an excellent opportunity for pursuing global and local careers simultaneously.
• This course provides you paid internship with 100% job placement
• Provide you with a stable, secure, and scalable profession having the capability to carry forward your professional life.
• This course enables you a nice salary package that is very important in today’s socio-economic conditions.
• You have access to varied opportunities to join the field of your interest.
• Practical approach to the Certified Corporate Accountant Course in Tally, GST, Income tax makes you proficient because our team of experts provides one-stop solutions with the scientifically designed course in a practical approach.
CA Himanshu Kumar, as a Chartered Accountant by profession, has helped establish several German, Canadian and US-based companies in India and his clientele includes leading financial services companies, media houses, and IT majors.
He is an expert in International Financial Reporting Standards, US GAAP, etc. Also, he has provided support to many transnational companies expanding or running their businesses in India. Today, companies can proudly say that it has been instrumental in the crafting of several fund-raising success stories for both organizations and start-ups, which have now developed into full-fledged businesses.
Mr. Kumar Mission and Vision are:
- To transform the business world by giving entrepreneurs a platform that enables them to leverage their base of supporters, which could comprise friends, family, etc., and raise collective funds/capital.
- He also seeks out potential investors and aims to create a fresh pool of funds while advocating and mentoring many new flourishing companies. It is his firm belief that his company can add value to start-ups in their growth story.
- Company Incorporation
- Income Tax Matter – GST, VAT, Service Tax Matter & ROC Work
- Appeal to CIT
- Companies Act, NBFC, RBI & FDI
- Startup FundingStartup Business Strategy and Advising Investors