This publication intends to assist companies and auditors in preparing financial statements in accordance with accounting Standards (under companies (accounting Standards) rules, 2006) and also those preparing financial statements under Indian accounting Standards (under companies (Indian accounting Standards) rules, 2015. Looking to the enhanced compliance scenario, the aim of this publication is not only to equip companies and auditors with the changes, but also to ensure that adequate documentation is put in place by them. The publication seeks to provide immense practical value, containing several new checklists of importance including on updated accounting Standards, Indian accounting Standards (including Ind AS 116 leases that is effective from financial years beginning on or from 1 April 2019), schedule III, revised standards on auditing, Caro 2016, Audit report formats, IFC reporting and revised form br>3cd clauses. Part I of the publication deals with the accounting requirements and contains accounting Standards (under companies (accounting Standards) rules, 2006) and companies (Indian accounting Standards) rules, 2015 checklists. There are also checklists dealing with divisions I, II and III of schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013. Part II of the publication deals with the auditing requirements and contains standards on auditing checklist, revised form br>3cd checklist including the annexures, Caro checklist, icf reporting checklist and checklist on sebi’s regulations for principal auditors of listed groups. This publication is an attempt to ease The process of financial reporting and auditing covering the key accounting and auditing requirements through checklist. The readers would find this book very useful.
- includes comprehensive & simplified checklists on- – Accounting Standards & Indian accounting Standards,
- included Ind AS 116 – schedule III to companies Act 2013 along with formats,
- including division I, II & III – standards on auditing
- including revised standards – updated Caro 2016 and form br>3cd in tax Audit along with formats & annexures – internal control over financial reporting (icfr) under companies Act, 2013 Para references given in the checklists SEBI guidelines for principal auditors of listed companies checklist for appointment of auditors,
- including relevant illustrative formats for letters/ resolutions.