About the book
This book attempts to provide a master key to professionals connected to the Companies Act and is responsible for compliance management in an organisation. It aims at making a professional’s life simple by providing a quick review of various provisions and rules, in the form of a checklist for day to day activities carried out by an organisation. Along with the procedural part, it also contains the relevant references of sections, rules, applicable e- forms/returns, circulars & notifications etc.
- Comprehensive list of forms and applicable rules along with the references of chapters and sections of the Companies Act, 2013,
- Comprehensive list of fines and penalties-compoundable and non-compoundable,
- Table of applicable fees to be paid to the registrar at the time of registration,
- Chapter-wise elaborate and detailed coverage of,
- Checkpoints to be considered for various procedural requirements,
- Action points to be taken,
- Procedures to be followed,
- Check lists of applicable forms,
- References of the provisions of secretarial standards issued by the ICSI (SS1 & SS2),
- Reproduction of relevant sections and rules for ease of reading and reference,
- Includes comprehensive checklist on related party transactions.