About the book
This book integrates the sections with Rules, Schedules and Notification/Circulars under the Companies Act, 2013, for complete understanding of the implications of various provisions. A noteworthy element of this book is the topic wise analysis of vital concepts of the Companies Act, 2013, providing a holistic view of the provisions to the readers. The book has been written in a lucid manner and the unique presentation of the book makes it a suitable buy for those looking to get all relevant information on any topic under the Companies Act, 2013. The book also covers the amendments proposed by the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
- Topic wise analysis of vital concepts with integration of the following:
- Tabular presentation of applicable sections and relevant rules at the start of every chapter with the applicability date
- Relevant Rule(s) Notified by the MCA reproduced topic-wise
- Schedule and standards referred to in the Act
- Relevant MCA Forms
- Proposals by Companies Bill, 2016 and Draft Rules issued
- Comparative analysis of the section of Companies Act, 2013 corresponding to section of Companies Act, 1956
About the Author
Jainam P. Shah (ACA, CS, D.I.S.A. (ICAI), B. Com), has multi-faceted work experience in the diverse areas of Company Law Advisory, Statutory and Internal Audit operations, Income Tax Advisory, Financial Reporting and Finance. Currently, he is practicing as a Chartered Accountant mainly in the fields of Corporate Law, Taxation and Auditing Operations.