Bestword Corporate Allied Laws Detailed CA Final Munish Bhandari
Bestword Corporate Allied Laws Detailed CA Final Munish Bhandari book has been specially designed for the students appearing in November 2017 CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4.
Corporate and Allied Laws:-
- The simplified language used in this Book would make the study simple and interesting. The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would help the students in building strong conceptual clarity.
- The main highlight of this Edition is the inclusion of all the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
- The Companies Ad, 2013 has been included in this Book only to such extent as has been made applicable by ICAI for Nov 2017 Exams as per ICAI Announcement.
- All the Theoretical Questions and Practical Problems asked in Past CA (Final) Examinations have been included (to the extent these questions and practical problems are relevant as per the law applicable as on date).
- The answers to the Theoretical Questions and Periodical Problems have been given as per the law applicable for Nov 2017 Exams.
- The book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past CA (Final)Examinations.
- This Edition includes all the Amendments, Notifications and Circulars applicable for Nov Exams (As per the announcement of Board of Studies, ICAI)
- This Book has been updated and Amended is applicable for Nov 2017 CA (Final) Exams.
1. Declaration and Payment of Dividend
2. Accounts of Companies
3. Audit and Auditors
4. Appointment and Qualifications of Directors
5. Meetings of Board and its Powers
6. Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel
7. Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation
8. Compromises, Arrangements and Amalgamation of Companies
9. Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement
10. Winding Up
11. Companies Authorized to Register under the Companies Act, 2013
12. Companies Incorporated Outside India
13. Government Companies
14. Registration Offices and Fees
15. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
16. Miscellaneous Provisions of the Companies Act, 1956
17. Producer Companies
18. Secretarial Practice
19. The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999
20. The Competition Act, 2002
21. The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
22. The Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
23. The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
24. The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, and SEBI (ICDR) Regulations, 2009
25. The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
26. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1999
27. The Insurance Act, 1938
28. Interpretation of Statutes
About The Author
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC)and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favorites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.He explains the ‘why’ of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logics and concepts