Bestword CA Final Law Textbook Handbook MCQ s Book Munish Bhandari
Bestword CA Final Law Textbook Handbook MCQ s Book Munish Bhandari
Textbook – 31st Edition
- Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
- Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
- The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
- Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been included in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law.
- Incorporates Bird’s eye view of every chapter (at the beginning of every chapter), including the sections, rules, regulations and forms covered in such chapter.
- For the very first time, all the time limits, monetary limits, keywords and important points have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Companies Act, 2013 and the prescribed Rules, the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, etc.
- The Book contains more than 350 Theoretical Questions and 550 Practical Problems (with detailed answers).
- More than 90% of the Questions covered in ICAI Study Material, Suggested Answers, Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers (RTPs), Mock Test Papers, Questions for Practice, etc. have been covered in this Book.
- A large number of Practical Problems asked in CS Examinations have been incorporated.
- The Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 23 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (New Syllabus), along with answers.
- Includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- The Book includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, etc. relevant for Nov. 2020 Exams.
- The Book has been written as per the Latest Syllabus prescribed by ICAI. All such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020 have been eliminated from the Book.
- This Book is updated upto 30th April, 2020 and is meant for November, 2020 Exams (New Syllabus).
Handbook – 27th Edition
- This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Economic Laws (New Syllabus).
- All such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020have been eliminated from the Book.
- The simplified languageused in this Book would make the study simple and interesting.
- Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Incorporates numerous amendments made in the SEBI Act, 1992, the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 and the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
- Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified languagewould facilitate easy understanding and learning.
- The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
- The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problemsasked in Past Exams. To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
- The Book includes a ‘Trend’showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
- Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2019CA (Final) Examination (New Syllabus).
- This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Economic Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari.
- This Edition includes all the relevant Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2020 Exams (New Syllabus).
MCQs Book – 4th Edition
Highlights of the Book
- Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
- Includes‘Knowledge-based MCQs’ requiring ‘knowledge and comprehension’ and ‘Application based MCQs’ requiring ‘application and analysis’ as per the pattern of Exam suggested by ICAI vide Announcement dated 11th January, 2019.
- Includes case study based MCQsrequiring application of concepts.
- Includes 4 Mock Test Paperscontaining MCQs of 30 Marks in each Paper.
- The MCQs (Questions as well as Options) have been amended to incorporate all the amendmentsmade in Company Law, Securities Laws, Allied Laws and Economic Laws.
- The MCQs which had become irrelevant as a consequence of exclusion of certain Sections / Topics by ICAI vide Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 3rd July 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020,have been eliminated from the Book.
- Answers to the MCQs have been given on the same page at the end of the page.This would make it convenient for the students to verify their answers and would also help in saving time.
- Practicing the MCQs shall prove to be helpful in building strong conceptual clarityas these MCQs shall act as illustrations for explaining the intricate provisions of law.
- MCQs in each chapter have been grouped ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘section-wise’. This would enable the students to select any particular topic(s) / section(s) from any chapter for practicing MCQs.
- A thorough practice of MCQs contained in this book would enable the students to develop expertisein the subject and score well in MCQs portion of 30 marks as well as in remaining portion of 70 marks.
About the Author
CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC) and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life. He has specially designed a Workbook for the students attending his classes. The coverage in the Workbook and his classes is very comprehensive including Interpretation of Bare Act, Solving self-created examples and Illustrations, Fill-ups, Making Flowcharts and Answering Practical Problems asked in past CA Examinations.He explains the ‘why’ of the legal provisions, which helps the students to develop the logic’s and concepts rather than cramming.