• Concise, yet covering whole syllabus, making it easy for the students to quickly revise the subjects even during the exams.
• Presented in a lucid & understandable language.
• States learning objective at initiation of chapter
• No compromise is done in terms of Font size.
• Point wise presentation.
• Tutorial note: Author’s note – to make the text user-friendly & provide gist about the content.
1. Business Process Management and IT
2. Information Systems and IT Fundamentals
3. Telecommunication and Network
4. Business Information Systems
5. Business Process Automation through Application Software
1. Blast from the past [Past Question Papers] 2. Strategy for better Preparation
3. IT Dictionary
CA Praveen Jain is an associate member of the ICAI. He has been a consistent topper at school & college level. He completed his graduation from Aurora’s degree college where he was class topper for all the three years (incl. languages) of his studies. Presently he is a practicing chartered accountant. He cleared CA final at the age of 21. He is a good speaker & known for his Situational quotes.He has a great passion for teaching. He is actively involved in extra-curricular activities.