Beginner’s Guide to GST for Students, Professionals, Traders & Others By Dr. Yogendra Bangar & Dr. Vandana Bangar
Introduction of Goods and Service Tax (GST) is perceived as the biggest tax reform of independent India. GST would subsume many indirect tax laws either enacted by the Union or States. By amalgamating a large number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, it would mitigate cascading or double taxation in a major way and pave the way for a common national market. To have basic understanding of GST, we bring to you our book on GST – “Beginner’s Guide to Goods and Services Tax.
This book incorporates the following
- The Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- The Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- The Union Territory Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017
- The Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
- The Central Goods and Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Notifications and Circulars issued upto 7th July, 2017
- Illustrations on Practical Issues
About the Author
Dr. Yogendra Bangar
• President’s Award holder of the IC51
• Rank holder in Cbartered Accountancy Examination
• Faculty Member ICA and CMA Institute in Jaipur
• Presently conducting Classes for Professional Courses
• Author of various books at UG, PG and professional levels
• Contributing articles to leading magazines and newspapers
Dr. Vandana Bangar
• Author of various books at UG, PG and professional levels.
• Faculty in Business and Corporate Laws.
• Consultant in Direct and Indirect Taxation.
• A prolific author and contemporary writer of articles in leading magazines and newspapers