CA Final Best Reference Books Recommended ICAI Topper
CA Final Best Reference Books Recommended ICAI Topper
CA Final Best Reference books by ICAI Recommended Books are updated here. Certain questions like, What are the best recommended books for CA Final students arise often. Few CA Final students study any one book and few others study multiple books for a single subject. We would like to clarify that, this list has been provided only for educational purpose and we do not own any commercial interest.
To solve this issue, We will be providing a complete list of recommended books for CA Final Students.These books were listed out by All India Toppers and Students who scored exemptions in that particular papers.Whenever you read the interview of a topper, you see that they have prepared from Practice Manual at least once.
CA Final Books Recommended by Topper
- Financial Reporting (FR) – Sumit L. Sarda
- Strategic Fianancial Managment (SFM) – Rahul Malkhan
- Auditing – Abhishek Bansal
- Corporate & Allied Law – Munish Bhandari
- Advanced Managment Accounting (AMA) – Nitesh Parashar
- ISCA – Sudeep Mangla
- Direct Tax (DT) – Bhanwar Bhorana
- Indirect Tax (IDT) – Yogender Bangar
- Chartered Accountant by Profession, CA. Sumit Sarda has been teaching CA Final since 2011. He was a Faculty member also at ICAI Nagpur Chapter for IPCC Cost Accounting & CPT Statistics and also a faculty member for CA CPT Statistics at G.S. College, Nagpur. In the Span of 5yrs. he has taught more than 1500 students.Educational Qualification- CA.; FIMMDA(NSE) Certificate in IFRS(Deloitte); BBA(Symbiosis International University). For Demo click on video:-Video
- Chartered Accountant Rahul Malkan is a proficient faculty of strategic financial management at CA Final level. He is an MBA in business finance. He has 13 years of experience in teaching industry and has authored 20 books in academics.A good mentor for students and guides them to the path of success by assisting in other subjects as well.He is known for his teaching which is full of practical examples.CA Rahul Malkan is one of the renowned faculty in the field of finance. CA Rahul Malkan has been in the field of teaching for a number of years. The faculty teaches for the subjects FR & AS,SFM,Financial, Treasury and Forex Management for exams CA Final,CA IPCC,CS Professional.
- CA Abhishek Bansal is a Young, Dynamic and Energetic faculty with teaching experience of more than 5 years at various places like Mumbai, Nagpur, Jodhpur, and Nasik. Graduated from HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai his strength lies in Flow Chart Pattern (better known as Drawing Skills in class) of teaching and easy way of communication.By Profession, he is also a Company Secretary and a practicing chartered accountant. He is also the visiting faculty of WIRC – ICAI. Indicative of his track record in the past and his experience with the students, he showcases this subject so strongly in the class that students understand, learn and memorize the subject in the class itself. For Demo click on video:-Video
- CA Munish Bhandari is a first class graduate from Delhi University. He passed both the Groups of CA (Intermediate) and CA (Final) Examinations in First Attempt. He is a qualified Company Secretary also. His Books for CA Intermediate (IPC)and CA (Final) have always been the ‘Favourites’ among the Students. The Handbook and the Question and Answer Book written by him have been the bestsellers since their launch(A unique Book in Tabular Format). CA Munish Bhandari has been teaching Business Law and Corporate Law in Delhi since last 12 years. The knowledge, teaching experience and expertise of CA Munish Bhandari helps the students in developing a thorough understanding of law and excel not only in exams but also in practical life.
- CA Nitesh Parashar is member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. At the very young age, he’s really passionate about the field of Cost Management. This passion has made him gain the deep understanding of the subject and write a book on the same. He has done his B.Com(H) from Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, Delhi university. After clearing his B.Com(H), he started his chartered accountancy course and soon he completed his CA with a score of 80 marks in CA-final costing.His aim is to help readers with the basic as well as advanced concepts of costing and also to provide a concise book, so that readers get a one stop solution to all their queries in the subject.
- CA Sudeep Mangla, Smart Financier…Innovator…Author
…“SUCCESS DELAYED IS NOT SUCCESS DENIED” …My Journey from CPT to CA Final was a smooth sailing until I came across this petrifying subject called “ISCA”. Fear kills half of our chances of clearing the exam even before we appear for it. I still remember very clearly how my hands used to tremble and get sweaty while taking the ISCA exam. During my preparation time also, I used to be panic struck as this subject had affected my previous results.Realizing that most of the students go through the same stress and anxiety, I got motivated to write this book to clarify the concepts of ISCA.“No coaching No Memory Crafting. Just Thrice reading of this 200 page book and your Inner Confidence.
- CA Bhanwar Bhorana is the author of India’s first Handwritten DT Book “COMPACT” and also other books on Taxation.CA Profession & Professor by PASSION !!! After attaining the respect of being called a CA, he chose to spread and share his knowledge to the coming young students who aspire to be CAs too. He believe that studies with fun is a great blend which makes the aspirants achieve their goals with full precision. Presently he is Core Faculty of Incito Academy, Mumbai & Visiting faculty of WIRC of ICAI. He has overall 8 years teaching experience at CA IPCC & FINAL in Direct Tax & AMA. He always tried to bring out that hidden confidence and inculcate the strength and capabilities in students for them to rediscover themselves each new day. For Demo click on video:-Video
- Dr. Yogendra Bangar is a member of ICAI, is the founder and pioneer of AADHYAS – Academy and Prakashan. A thorough educationist and a self made man with an excellent academic record throughout, he laid the foundation stone of Aadhya Academy in 1996. Beginning with table coaching to a couple of students, he has over the years, step by step with great determination and hardwork built a strong “Knowledge based” education support system providing a platform to aspiring students to pursue and achieve their goals. He believes in the saying, “Learn as if you were to live forever”, it is his continuous thirst for knowledge that has gained him a name amongst intellectual heads in the renowned Institutes of Commerce.
What we can conclude that, the secret for scoring marks in CA Final is preparing and choosing a best book.
ICAI Practice Manual is the best book suggested by all. Apart from this, CA Final students can refer the books recommended above.