About The Book
- A Comprehensive Text Book on ISCA especially designed for CA Final November 2016 Examination
- Memory Code TM (Mnemonic)based of facilitate quick grasp over the subject. The term is used here in its broadest possible sense. Based on students’ suggestions names are also included as Memory Codes.
- Multi-colored to highlight important points to speed up effective revision at 11th hour.
- Multiple Fast Facts Boxes for complex ropics – To highlight key facts regarding the topic being discussed
- Step-wise Bifurcation of Lengthy Chapters into smaller sections to make learning more easier.
- Illustrative Aneedotes and Asides – To enliven the study of ISCA – They ADD realism and interest and bring the real world into the text book teatment of ISCA, further they replace the typical lengthy exposition of key concepts (oftern tedious and boring) with illustrative real events.
- Tutorial Notes-From the Desk of Author – To make the text user-friendly and provide everything you need without outside help.
- Entire Subject has been dealt with in a “Self-Study Style” which encourages students to learn on their own.
- Rich and Lucid Examples – To illustrate and clarify complex topics.
- Fully Analyzed and Simplified Text
- All Inclusive wide range Diagrams and Charts – For more clarity and better marks oriented presentation.
Contents of the Book
- Governance and Management of Information Systems
- Information Systems [IS] Concepts
- Protection of Information Systems
- BCM, BCP and DRP
- Acquisition, Development & Implementation of IS
- Auditing of Information Systems
- IT Regulatory Issues
- Emerging Technologies
About the Author & Publisher
Manish M. Valechha is a famour author for CA Final Students Edition Books on ISCA. He has published the present edition of the book under his own firm Valechha Educational.