Txamann Company Law A Comprehensive Text Book on Companies Act 2013 For B.Com/BBA/BBS/LL.B/CFA/CA/CS/CMA& other professional courses By G K Kapoor Sanjay Dhamija Edition 2016
- An authentic, comprehensive, up-to-date, simple and lucid analysis of theprovisions of the Companies Act, 2013/Rules made under the Companies Act, 2013/SEBI Regulations.
- This book is especially conceived for the students of B.Com./M.Com./LL.B./ MBA/CFA/CS/CA.
- The language of the book is simple and treatment of the subject lucid. An effort has been made to present the complicated provisions in a simple manner so that students can easily grasp. Besides, debatable issues have been deliberated to their logical conclusions.
- Questions and practical problems selected from past examination questions of various Universities, etc., have been given along with hints to their answers at the end of each chapter.
- Important circulars, notifications, amendments and case laws (up to 15th June, 2016) have been incorporated at appropriate places.
- Law stated in this book is as amended up to 15th June, 2016.
- Revision Highlights of the present Edition
- Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015
- Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Important case law since September, 2015 to June 2016
- Exemptions to private, Section 8 and Government companies
- Amendments in Rules up to 15th June, 2016
- New Secretarial Standards SS-1 and SS-2 issued by ICSI
About The Author
Dr. G.K. Kapoor, co-winner of NIRC, ICAI Best Teacher Award 2000, is an author of various books on Law including Business Law; Business Law, Ethics and Communication for C.A. PCC/IPCC; Corporate and Allied Laws for C.A. (Final); Economic and Labour Laws; Company Law. He has 42 years of teaching experience of Business and Corporate Laws at under-graduate, post-graduate and professional level. He has been on the Guest Faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Indian Law Institute, All India Management Association, Indian Institute of Bankers, Indian Institute of Public Administra¬tion, International Management Institute (IMI), Institute for Integrated Learning and Management (IILM). A former Deputy Director of Studies with ICAI, he is presently Associate Professor in Commerce with Shaheed Bhagat Singh College of University of Delhi.
G K KapoorSanjay Dhamija
19th Edition 2016