Taxman Students’ Guide to Income Tax Including Service Tax/Vat/Excise Duty/Customs Duty/CST For November 2016 Exams)
Out of stock
- Income Tax :
- Basic Concepts that One Must Know
- Residential Status And Its Effect on Tax Incidence.
- Income Tax is Exempt From Tax.
- Income Under The Head ” Salaries” And Its Computation.
- Income under The Head “Income From House property”.
- Income under The Head “Profits and Gains Of business OR Profession and It’s Computation”.
- Income under The Head “Capital Gains” And Its Computation.
- Income under The Head “Income From Other Sources”and It’s Computation.
- Clubbing Of Income.
- Set Off And Carried Forword Of Losses.
- permissible Dedunction From Gross total Income.
- MeaningOf Agricultural Income and Its Tax Treatment.
- Individual- Computation Of Taxable Income..
- Hindu Undivided Families.
- Firms and AOP.
- Return Of Income.
- Advance Payment Of Tax.
- Tax Dedunction and Collection At Source.
- Interest Payable.
- Service Tax.
- Value Added Tax.
- Central Excise
- Custom Law
- Central Sales Tax
This book is useful for following exams:
CA Intermediate (IPC) Nov.2016
CS (Executive) December 2016
CMA December 2016
B.Com, M.Com , MBA , Other Professional Examinations
Vinod K Singhania Monica Singhania
55th Edition 2016-17